Intimate Bars in the Killington Region
Sometimes you just want to hang out, have a beverage, meet new people, talk with friends. Killington has a large number of comfotable bars where conversation is king.
KillingtonLinks.com recommends the following establishments in the Killington region:
- Birch Ridge Inn - "The best martini in Killington" awaits in the Great Room Lounge, < 1 mile from the Killington Resort
- Vermont Inn - small intimate bar, in this converted 1840's farm house located in Mendon Vermont.
- Theodore's Tavernl at Cortina Inn - a rathskeller-stype pub 8 miles west of Killington on Route 4 .
Other nice places for a beverage in Killington include:
- Back Behind - a favorite watering hole at the junction of Routes 4 and 100 South, just east of the Killington Skyeship.
- Baja Burrito (Winter Only) - ask Bernie to make you a Goombay Smash at Chalet Killington on the Killington Road.
- Cascades Lodge - A wide selection of beers to wet your whistle at the base of the Killington Resort
- Casey's Caboose - If you want happy hour wings, this is the place, on the Killington Road 1 mile from the Killington Resort
- Cedar's at the Inn of Six Mountains - a small intimate bar at the Inn of Six Mountains, <1 mile from the Killington Resort
- Charity's Restaurant (Late Summer thru Winter Only) - a beautiful bar makes this a local favorite, midway on the Killington Road
- Jax - casual pub with comfort food to match, midway on the Killington Road.
- The Lookout Tavern - stomp some peanuts, shoot some pool, 1/2 mile from the Killington Resort on the Killington Road
- Moguls Sports Pub - classic sports bar 1/2 mile from the Killington Resort on the Killington Road
- Chinese Gourmet/Sushi Yoshi (Late Fall/Winter Only) - great little bar for a pre dinner warm up, midway on the Killington Road
- Skye Box - Sports Bar in the Mountain Green complex at the base of Killington
- Tapas at The Garlic - little tasty treats, on the Killington Road, 2 miles from the Killington Resort.
- Upper Deck Sports Pub - Sports lounge with pizza, pasta, subs and wraps midway on the Killington Road