Bed and Breakfasts in the Killington Region
Bed and breakfasts in Killington come in all shapes and sizes. While some are houses converted by the owners to lodge overnight guests, most bed and breakfasts in Killington have been purpose built as a small hotel. Bed and breakfasts have, generally, less than 20 rooms. Breakfast is usually included with the nightly lodging rate. What set's bed and breakfasts, and country inns for that matter, apart in Killington is the personal level of service the innkeepers provide their guests.
KillingtonLinks.com recommends the following Bed and Breakfasts in the Killington region:
- Birch Ridge Inn - 10 room country inn, each room individually decorated, < 1 mile from the Killington Ski and Golf Resort
- Inn at Long Trail - 19 room inn serving skiers, hikers, and people who love the mountains since 1938.
- Snowed Inn - 20 room inn located 1.5 miles from the Killington Ski and Golf Resort
- Vermont Inn - 18 room inn originally constructed as an 1840's farm house located in Mendon Vermont.
Other Bed and Breakfasts in the Killington region include:
- Corners Inn - 5 room inn located in Bridgewater Vermont, 8 miles to the east of Killington on Route 4
- Inn at Rutland - 8 room B&B located in Rutland Vermont, 13 miles to the west of Killington near the junction of Routes 4 and 7
- Kokopelli Inn - 15 room B&B in a restored farmhouse on Route 4 in Killington.
- Mountain Meadows Lodge - 17 room inn decorated as a rustic ski lodge overlooking Kent Pond in Killington
- Mountain Sports Inn - 28 room B&B located 4 miles from the Killington Ski and Golf Resort
- Peak Chalet - 4 room B&B located 2 miles from the Killington Ski and Golf Resort
- Red Clover Inn - rambling 1840's farmhouse with 14 guest rooms located in Mendon Vermont.
- Salt Ash Inn - 17 room B&B located in Plymouth Vermont midway between Killington and Okemo
- Swiss Farm Inn - 15 room B&B located in Pittsfield Vermont.