Pubs and Taverns in the Killington Region
Pubs and Taverns in Killington range from quiet hotel bars where conversation reigns supreme, to roaring night spots where the music is loud and the beer flows till closing.
KillingtonLinks.com recommends the following pubs and taverns in the Killington region:
Other pubs and taverns in the Killington region include:
- Back Behind - a favorite watering hole at the junction of Routes 4 and 100 South, just east of the Killington Skyeship.
- Baja Burrito (Winter Only) - ask Bernie to make you a Goombay Smash at Chalet Killington on the Killington Road.
- Cascades Lodge - A wide selection of beers to wet your whistle at the base of the Killington Resort
- Casey's Caboose - If you want happy hour wings, this is the place, on the Killington Road 1 mile from the Killington Resort
- Charity's Restaurant (Late Summer thru Winter Only) - a beautiful bar makes this a local favorite, midway on the Killington Road
- Grist Mill Restaurant - Live entertainment, on Summit Pond on the Killington Road 2.5 miles from the Killington resort
- Jax - casual pub with comfort food to match, midway on the Killington Road.
- The Lookout Tavern - classic cross of a pub and diner with great comfort food 1/2 mile from the Killington Resort on the Killington Road
- Moguls Sports Pub - classic sports bar 1/2 mile from the Killington Resort on the Killington Road
- Santa Fe Steakhouse (Fall/Winter Only) - Live entertainment in the Mountain Inn at the base of the Killington Resort
- Theodore's Tavern at Cortina Inn - a rathskeller-stype pub, 8 miles west of Killington on Route 4.