Fine Dining choices in the Killington Region
Exquisite service, ambiance, perfectly prepared food, fine wine list...Killington Vermont boasts a number of fine dining restaurants to treat your palate.
KillingtonLinks.com recommends the following fine dining restaurants in the Killington region:
- Birch Ridge Inn - fusing American and Continental cuisines, < 1 mile from the Killington Resort on the Killington Road
- Inn at Long Trail - Traditional country fare at the top of the Sherburne Pass on Route 4 west.
- Vermont Inn - dine by the fieldstone fireplace in this converted 1840's farm house located in Mendon Vermont.
Other fine dining restaurants in the Killington region include:
- Bear Creek Mountain Club - fine dining restaurant in Plymouth Vermont, on Route 100, 15 miles south of Killington.
- Casa Bella - 'A little bit of Tuscany" in Vermont. On Route 100 north, 8 miles from Killington in Pittsfield Vermont.
- Corners Inn - creative cuisine with an Italian flair, located in Bridgewater Vermont, 8 miles east of Killington on Route 4
- Countryman's Pleasure - Austrian, German and American cuisine off Route 4, 10 miles west of Killington.
- Hemingways Restaurant - Rated one of the top 25 restaurants in the United States by Food and Wine. On Route 4 east in Killington.
- Jackson House Restaurant - Modern New England and American cuisine in Woodstock Vermont, on Route 4, 12 miles east of Killington
- Mountain Top Inn and Resort -American cuisine in a traditional mountain lodge in Chittenden, 11 miles from Killington
- Red Clover Inn - candlelit dining in a rambling 1840's farmhouse located in Mendon Vermont, 9 miles from the Killington Resort.