Dinner choices in the Killington Region
For dinner at Killington, the choices are only limited by your imagination. From burgers and a beer to champagne and fois gras, you will find restaurants in Killington Vermont are ready and willing to display their culinary talents.
KillingtonLinks.com recommends the following restaurants for dinner in the Killington region:
- Birch Ridge Inn - fusing American and Continental cuisines, < 1 mile from the Killington Resort on the Killington Road
- Inn at Long Trail/McGraths Irish Pub - Traditional country fare at the top of the Sherburne Pass on Route 4 west.
- Vermont Inn - dine by the fieldstone fireplace in this converted 1840's farm house located in Mendon Vermont.
Other restaurants serving dinner in the Killington region include:
- Back Behind - a family restaurant and smoke house at the junction of Routes 4 and 100 South, just east of the Killington Skyeship.
- Baja Burrito (Winter Only) - low key Mexican restaurant at Chalet Killington on the Killington Road.
- Casa Bella - 'A little bit of Tuscany" in Vermont. On Route 100 north, 8 miles from Killington in Pittsfield Vermont.
- Cascades Lodge - Classic American cuisine at the base of the Killington Resort
- The Lookout Tavern - classic cross of a pub and diner with great comfort food 1/2 mile from the Killington Resort on the Killington Road
- Moguls Sports Pub - classic sports bar 1/2 mile from the Killington Resort on the Killington Road
- Mountain Top Inn and Resort -American cuisine in a traditional mountain lodge in Chittenden, 11 miles from Killington
- Ovations - Family dining at the Killington Grand Hotel at the base of the Killington Resort.
- Pasta Pot - Traditional Itallian, on Route 4 East in Killington on the Sherburne Flats
- Peppino's Restaurant - Killington's finest Itallian Cuisine, hosted by the Illiano family, on the Killington Road, 4 miles from the Killington Resort
- Red Clover Inn - candlelit dining in a rambling 1840's farmhouse located in Mendon Vermont, 9 miles from the Killington Resort.
- Chinese Gourmet/Sushi Yoshi (Late Fall/Winter Only) - complete Chinese and Japanese menu, midway on the Killington Road
- Wobbly Barn (Winter Only) - The Killington Steak House, below the nightclub, on the Killington Road, < 1 mile from the Killington Resort